Featherblade (Flat Iron) Welsh Beef Steak with Chimichurri
Share this page
Thursday 21st December 2017
- 2 x beef flat iron steaks surface scored lightly
- ½tsp salt flakes
- ½tsp coarse black pepper
- 1 bunch parsley, flat leaves
- 1 bunch coriander
- Small red onion, finely chopped
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2tbsp red wine vinegar
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- ½ tsp chilli flakes
- ½ tsp cumin
- ½ tsp sea salt
- Heat a frying pan. Cook the steak for 2-3 minutes each side for medium-rare.
- Set the steak aside for 5 minutes before slicing thinly against the grain.
- To make the chimichurri blitz all the ingredients in a food processor for a few minutes.
- Mix in the oil and seasoning.
- Smear over the steak before serving.