- Preheat oven to 160°c. To make the quinoa crispy spread out evenly onto baking parchment on a baking tray and bake in the oven for approx 20-25 minutes. Cool.
- Turn the oven up to 200°c.
- Beat the egg and egg white together. In another bowl combine the quinoa, seasoning, dried herbs and parmesan cheese together.
- Dip the sliced Welsh Beef in the seasoned flour, then in the egg mixture and then coat in the quinoa mix. Place on a non-stick baking tray, spray lightly with oil and bake for 15-20 minutes until crunchy.
- Serve with dips. To make aioili combine mayonnaise with crushed garlic and black pepper. For a horseradish mayonnaise dip mix 1 tbsp creamed horseradish, 2 tbsp mayonnaise, 2 tbsp crème fraîche and chopped parsley.