Crumbed Welsh Lamb Cutlets
Share this page
Wednesday 3rd June 2015
- 4-6 Welsh Lamb cutlets
- 30ml (2tbsp) flour, season with salt and black pepper
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 50g (2oz) fresh breadcrumbs
- 30ml (2tbsp) fresh dill, chopped
- 25g (1oz) Parmesan cheese, grated
- 30ml (2tbsp) olive oil
- Preheat the oven and place an empty baking sheet in the oven to heat up – or preheat grill or frying pan.
- Place the breadcrumbs, dill and Parmesan together in a bowl and mix well. Crack egg onto plate and lightly break up with a fork.
- Place the flour onto a separate plate, season and mix. Take each Welsh Lamb cutlet and remove a little of the fat. Dip each side into the flour, then egg and finally dip into the crumbs.
- Place the Welsh Lamb cutlets on the preheated baking sheet and cook in the oven until golden and crunchy, about 20 minutes – or cook under preheated grill for about 12-15 minutes or fry in a little olive oil for about 10 minutes.
- Serve the Welsh Lamb cutlets with a mixed bean and rocket salad topped with lots of fresh dill.