Chinese Welsh Beef Salad with soy citrus dressing
- Heat oil in a large wok or deep frying pan.
- Add beef mince and cook until browned.
- Add garlic and ginger, cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add 5 spice and season, coat mince with the spice.
- Add fruit juice and cook quickly until juice has reduced to a thin gravy about 4-5 minutes.
- Meanwhile make dressing - mix together fruit juice, soy and oil.
- Arrange on a serving plate the pepper, spring onions and lettuce
- Top with the mince and drizzle with the dressing.
- Serve with crusty bread or boiled noodles.