Caribbean Mini Welsh Beef Topside Joints
Share this page
Saturday 6th June 2015
- 450g (1lb) approx lean Welsh Beef mini topside joint
- 30ml (2tbsp) white wine vinegar
- 30ml (2tbsp) soy sauce
- 2.5ml (½tsp) ground ginger
- Pinch ground allspice
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 300ml (½pt) mango and orange fruit juice (or similar)
- 15ml (1tbsp) sweet chilli sauce
- Place lean mini beef joint into a large shallow dish and add white wine vinegar, soy sauce, ground ginger, ground allspice, garlic, mango and orange fruit juice and sweet chilli sauce. Cover and marinate in the fridge for 1 hour. Drain and retain marinade.
- Preheat the oven to gas mark 4-5, 180°C, 350°F.
- Place in a preheated oven directly onto the wire shelf or cook on a barbecue with a lid for about 50 minutes for medium cook.
- Place marinade in a saucepan and thoroughly boil to reduce slightly.
- Serve beef thinly sliced with griddled fresh pineapple, rice and beans, plus a seasonal salad.