Boxing Day Platter with Welsh Lamb
Share this page
Tuesday 9th June 2015
Use as much as you have leftover...
- Cold leftover cooked sliced lamb
- Mango chutney
- Mayo mixed with fresh coriander
- Black grapes
- Naan breads
- Take naan breads and using a ‘Christmas' shaped cutter, eg, star, cut the breads.
- Place a small spoonful of mango chutney onto each bread. Fold a slice of lamb on top, add a small spoonful of coriander mayo.
- Serve by holding together with a cocktail stick and black grape.