BBQed Welsh Beef Sirloin Steak with blue cheese dressing
Share this page
Friday 5th June 2015
2 lean Welsh Beef sirloin steaks
30ml (2tbsp) olive oil
30ml (2tbsp) fresh herbs, mix of parsley, basil, mint and dill
15ml (1tbsp) white wine vinegar
2 cloves garlic, crushed
5ml (1tsp) mustard
15ml (1tbsp) capers
For the blue cheese dressing:
60ml (4tbsp) low fat yogurt
25g (1oz) blue cheese, crumbled or chopped
15ml (1tbsp) fresh dill, chopped
- Whizz together in a food processor or finely chop herbs, garlic and capers then add the olive oil and white wine vinegar.
- Smear over steak and leave for 1-2 hours for flavours to develop.
- To make Blue Cheese Dressing: Mix together yogurt, cheese and dill, serve chilled.
- Cook steaks on a preheated grill or BBQ for 3 minutes each side (for medium cook).
- Serve with tomato and dill salad with a dollop of blue cheese dressing and boiled new potatoes