BBQed Welsh Beef Sirloin Steak with blue cheese dressing
- Whizz together in a food processor or finely chop herbs, garlic and capers then add the olive oil and white wine vinegar.
- Smear over steak and leave for 1-2 hours for flavours to develop.
- To make Blue Cheese Dressing: Mix together yogurt, cheese and dill, serve chilled.
- Cook steaks on a preheated grill or BBQ for 3 minutes each side (for medium cook).
- Serve with tomato and dill salad with a dollop of blue cheese dressing and boiled new potatoes