BBQ'ed Welsh Beef Sausage Hotdog with horseradish and dill pickle
Share this page
Saturday 6th June 2015
- 4 lean beef sausages
Horseradish and Dill Pickle:
- 2 gherkins, sliced
- 2.5cm (1") cucumber, thinly sliced
- ¼ yellow or green pepper, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 15ml (1tbsp) Horseradish sauce
- 15ml (1tbsp) mayonnaise
- Cook lean beef sausages under a preheated grill or BBQ for 10-12 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile make the Horseradish and Dill Pickle: Mix together gherkins, cucumber, pepper, Horseradish and mayo. Mix well, cover and leave for flavours to infuse.
- Serve in hot-dog rolls with extra pickle.