- This delicious recipe gives you three easy marinade options that can be made from ingredients you may have lying around in the cupboard. You simply mix the marinade ingredients of your choice together & marinate the lamb for 1-2 hours covered in the fridge.
- Heat the BBQ, making sure that the sky is blue and the coals are grey. If it starts to rain, don’t worry, you can cook this incredible dish just as easily under the grill.
- Cook for around 4-6 minutes each side.
- Any remaining chilli & tomato marinade can be boiled thoroughly and served as a sauce.
- Serve with garlic bread and your favourite seasonal salads.