Baked Welsh Beef meatballs with roasted vegetables and creamy salsa
Share this page
Sunday 7th June 2015
- 450g (1lb) lean minced beef
- 15ml (1tbsp) tomato purée
- 15ml (1tbsp) mustard
- 5ml (1tsp) Worcestershire sauce
- 15ml (1tbsp) olive oil
- Black pepper
- 1 red onion, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and cut into wedges
- 6 large mushrooms
For the salsa:
- 200g (8oz) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 1 fresh red chilli, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 30ml (2tbsp) fresh coriander, chopped
- 45ml (3tbsp) crème fraiche
- Preheat oven to gas mark 4-5, 180°C, 350°F
- For the Meatballs - Mix all the ingredients together and shape into 12-15 meatballs.
- Place on a large non-stick oven tray, drizzle with oil, and bake in oven for 20-30 minutes with vegetables
- For the Salsa - Mix all ingredients together.
- Serve the meatballs with roasted vegetables, spaghetti and creamy tomato salsa.