Baked Welsh Beef meatballs with roasted vegetables and creamy salsa
Share this page
Sunday 7th June 2015
450g (1lb) lean minced Welsh Beef
15ml (1tbsp) tomato purée
15ml (1tbsp) mustard
5ml (1tsp) Worcestershire sauce
15ml (1tbsp) olive oil
1 red onion, peeled and cut into wedges
1 red pepper, deseeded and cut into wedges
6 large mushrooms
For the salsa:
200g (8oz) cherry tomatoes, halved
2 spring onions, chopped
1 fresh red chilli, deseeded and thinly sliced
30ml (2tbsp) fresh coriander, chopped
45ml (3tbsp) crème fraiche
- Preheat oven to gas mark 4-5, 180°C, 350°F
- For the Meatballs - Mix all the ingredients together and shape into 12-15 meatballs.
- Place on a large non-stick oven tray, drizzle with oil, and bake in oven for 20-30 minutes with vegetables
- For the Salsa - Mix all ingredients together.
- Serve the meatballs with roasted vegetables, spaghetti and creamy tomato salsa.