- Cook the rice in a can of coconut milk and a little water if required.
- Heat wok or frying pan.
- Season the lamb strips. Add 1 tbsp of the oil to the pan and once it's hot, add the lamb strips and brown all over on high heat, remove with a slotted spoon and set aside in a bowl.
- Add the spring onions, ginger and garlic to the pan. Cook, stirring for a few minutes.
- In a bowl, stir together the stock, sugar, soy sauce, cornflour, vinegar and chilli flakes. Pour into the pan and bring it to the boil. Reduce to a simmer and cook for 2 minutes, then add the lamb.
- In another pan, fry the red pepper and pak choi in the remaining oil for 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately on a large plate. Spoon the rice onto the plate, then the meat mixture and top with the red pepper and pak choi. Sprinkle over the coriander, peanuts, sliced red chilli, lime rind and lime juice.