Terms and Conditions
This Site offers you the option of viewing information about HCC. If you choose to view this information, you are accepting that HCC is supplying this information at your individual request for information purposes.
Members of The Welsh Lamb Family
- 1.As part of your registration with The Welsh Lamb Family you will receive information and offers from HCC Welsh Lamb, relating to their products, in the way you requested.
- 2.HCC Welsh Lamb asks for your email address as mandatory when you sign up to The Welsh Lamb Family. This is to help ensure that we can identify you. This also allows us to tailor our communications to your needs and also means that if you contact us with queries about your registration details, it makes it possible for us to identify you, answer your query, or amend your details for you.
- 3.Your information may also be shared with external third parties for marketing analysis by HCC (in which case information will only be shared for matching purposes and information will be used on an anonymous basis. To redeem any exclusive offers, it may also be necessary to share information with third party suppliers of the Welsh Lamb Family.
- 4.Once you have registered to join The Welsh Lamb Family, you will have specified your email address (which we use as an ID to uniquely identify you). We won’t send you any emails if you haven’t selected the opt in box when signing up.
- 5.All accounts must be registered with a valid personal email address that you access regularly so that, at least, emails about any important changes or information can be sent to you. Accounts registered with someone else's email address, or with temporary email addresses may be closed without notice. We may require users to re-validate their account if we believe they have been using an invalid email address. We reserve the right to close accounts if any user is seen to be using proxy IPs (Internet Protocol addresses) in order to attempt to hide the use of multiple Welsh Lamb Family accounts, or if a user disrupts any of our services in any way.
Exclusions of Liability
- 6.We use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the data on the Site is accurate and to correct any errors or omissions as soon as is practical after being notified of them. We do not monitor, verify or endorse information submitted by third parties for posting on the Site and you should be aware that such information may be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties and representations (whether express or implied) as to the accuracy of any information contained on the Site. We do not guarantee that the Site will be fault-free and do not accept liability for any errors or omissions.
- 7.Neither we nor any of our affiliates shall be liable for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss (including third party claims, loss of profits, revenue or goodwill) suffered by you or any third party arising in relation to your use of the Site. Nothing in these terms and conditions is to be interpreted as an attempt to limit or exclude our liability for any personal injury resulting from our negligence or other matter that it would be illegal for us to exclude.
Access to the Site and Content
- 8.We will endeavour to allow uninterrupted access to the Site, but access to the Site may be suspended, restricted or terminated at any time
- 9.Owing to the nature of electronic transmission of data over the internet and the number of Users we do not accept responsibility for any inability to access the site.
- 10.We do not give any warranty that the Site is free from viruses or anything else which may have a harmful effect on any technology.
- 11.The copyright in the material contained on this Site together with the Site design, text and graphics, and their selection and arrangement belongs to Hybu Cig Cymru. All rights are reserved. Users may download materials for their own personal, non-commercial use, provided all copyright and other proprietary notices are kept intact. The copying, redistribution, re-posting, publication, adaptation or alteration of any part of this Site for any public or commercial purposes is prohibited without written prior permission from Hybu Cig Cymru.
- 12. If you submit data for display on the Site, you are responsible for ensuring that the data is accurate, complete, and up-to-date, and for updating that data where necessary.
- 13. If you submit data for display on the Site, you are responsible for ensuring that no data is uploaded or submitted which is untrue, defamatory, obscene or abusive, or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable laws or rights of third parties. You warrant that you have taken all reasonable precautions to ensure that any data you upload or otherwise submit to the Site is free from viruses and anything else which may have a contaminating or destructive effect on any part of the Site or any other technology.
- 14.This Site may contain links to other Sites. HCC is not responsible for the content of any other Site or for on-going review of other Sites. The inclusion of any link to such Sites does not imply endorsement by HCC. Your linking to any other Sites is at your own risk. HCC does not represent or warrant that this, or any Site to which ours is linked, will be accessible or available on a timely basis, or that access to the same will be uninterrupted or error free. HCC reserves the right to alter or delete material from the Site at any time. HCC may, at any time without notice, revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should, therefore, periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions.
- 15.HCC may terminate your access to the Site. All disclaimers, indemnities and exclusions in these Terms and Conditions shall survive termination of the agreement between us for any reason.
- 16.If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severed and the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall not be affected. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts, to which both parties submit. HCC reserve the right to alter or update these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
Additional Terms for Particular Areas of the Site
The Welsh Lamb Family Sign Up - Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
UK 18+. Register by 12th January 2018 to enter a prize draw to win one of 4 cooking experiences for 2 on 10th February 2018 with Angela Gray in Glamorgan, Wales. Includes 1 night stay in a double room at Llanerch Vineyard.
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Hybu Cig Cymru, Tŷ Rheidol, Parc Merlin, Aberystwyth SY23 3FF
- 1.The promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 and over, with the exception of employees of Hybu Cig Cymru – Meat Promotion Wales, their immediate families or anyone else connected with this promotion.
- 2.No purchase is necessary. Internet access required.
- 3.The promotion starts at 15:00 on 5th December 2017 and entries must be received by no later than 23.59 on 12th January 2018.
- 4.To enter, submit your email address to register for The Welsh Lamb Family and opt in to the prize draw. As part of your registration with The Welsh Lamb Family you will receive information and offers from HCC Welsh Lamb, relating to their products. You may unsubscribe at any time.
- 5.Only one registration will be accepted per person. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative email addresses will be disqualified from this promotion. Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted.
- 6.There are 4 prizes. Each winner will receive a Welsh Lamb Cooking experience on Saturday 10th February 2018 for them plus 1 guest, with celebrity chef Angela Gray. The prize includes overnight accommodation for the winner plus guest in a double room on the 9th February 2018 (night before the cooking experience) at the stunning Llanerch Vineyard. Travel and food is not included.
- 7.The prize is as stated and there are no alternative prize or a cash substitute, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. The prize is non-transferable.
- 8.Third party terms and conditions apply.
- 9.The winners will be the first drawn at random under independent supervision from all eligible entries. The draw will take place on Monday 15th January 2018.
- 10.The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner by email (at the address provided at the time of entry) within 14 days of the closing date to give full details about how to redeem the prize. The winner will have 7 days to respond. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond or is not in a position to accept the prize, the Promoter may at its absolute discretion withdraw that prize entitlement and select an alternative winner.
- 11.The winners agree to participate in any publicity accompanying or resulting from the promotion. No additional compensation will be awarded for such promotional activity.
- 12.The full name and county of the winners will be available by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Welsh Lamb Cooking Competition, Units N2 & N5, New Workshops, Beehive Yard, Bath, BA1 5BT within 3 months of the closing date.
- 13.Incomplete, illegible, misdirected, late or bulk entries will not be accepted. The Promoter accepts no responsibility if entries are lost or not received or delayed including delay due to technical error. Proof of sending will not be taken as proof of receipt.
- 14.The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- 15.If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries/claims. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- 16.The Promoter does not accept liability for any losses or claims arising out of this promotion except in cases of personal injury or death resulting from its own negligence.
- 17.The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- 18.If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- 19.Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.